Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I've started a Facebook Page for The Blog... Eeek!

Well....  The blog was in danger of being shut down.  Not THIS blog.  The other one I used to write that was attached to my previous business.  I love writing though so I started this blog instead to keep up my writing and to continue telling stories of fun, love and hope in ASD land.  I had massive writers block for a while.  I had loads of things go very very wrong there for a while.....  Maybe read THIS if you need more info on THAT.

Anyhoo...  I think I still might tentatively want to say out loud that one of these days I'll write a book.  The blog posts may or may not be a part of that but I think they probably will be at least "inspiration" for what will hopefully become a real life, proper book type thing one day.

In the meantime, I guess I should try and build some demand.  You know, an audience who might beg me or even just ask me occasionally to write more so my easily shattered writing confidence is propped up, nurtured and encouraged.

Social Media is apparently the key in all of this.  Now I know I'm a total Facebook junkie.  I'm a slave to the bloody thing.  My fb family is like an extension of my actual family so it makes sense to shamelessly self promote my possible, upcoming at some stage in the future......  Book thingo that started with a blog.

The fb page can be found here!  

Do feel free to stroke my delicate ego and "like" me.  I love being "liked."

C.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment