Sunday, May 13, 2012

Photo A Day May Days 8-12





Photo A Day May Day 8 - SOMETHING I DO EVERYDAY
Photo A Day May Day 9 - A WORD I LOVE

I missed a day BUT I can use the same photo for both themes. Love. As John Lennon said, "Love is all you need." I do it everyday and it's my favourite word. Love.




Photo A Day May Day 11 - KITCHEN

My fridge is my diary....... If it doesn't make it to my fridge door on one of the many Scooby magnets out of the box from the endless supply of Scooby Tail jelly thingos the boys eat or on my cool peg magnets... Well if it hasn't made it to there... It simply doesn't happen.

The fridge is my last bastion of free willed chaos in my otherwise very order filled life thanks to ASD routine necessity. I am comforted to open the fridge door by the treasures it holds inside (well sometimes... actually not much anymore since the 23 kilo shedding) and I am comforted by the total shitstorm of memories in the form of photos, upcoming events in the form of excursion notes, news rosters (which I can seriously NEVER find even though ALWAYS pinned to the fridge), preschool and school art and children's party invites. There's even a letter from the former minister for disability congratulating me for an award I won a couple of years back........ Shit. I'd better tidy it up I guess now I've realised how long that's been there and how obsolete most of the crap on there might be.... Or.... Perhaps I'll open the door and see if there's wine inside......






Photo A Day May Day 12 - SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY.

They make me happy. This picture shows them sooooo happy.

On any day. A bad day, a good day, an average day ANY day.... THIS picture makes me happy.

Happy. JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment